About the Role
We are a full-service tree care company servicing trees in Omaha for 11 years. We are currently seeking hardworking, reliable individuals with a strong work ethic to join our team of Arborists performing tree pruning, removal, Plant Health Care, and stump grinding services. Ground crew members drag brush, feed wood chippers, keep work areas safe and orderly, and assist tree climbers and bucket truck operators while they are aloft. They are also expected to drive company trucks to and from job sites. The position being offered is full-time.
Requirements for the position include:
- Valid driver's license and be able to pass a background check
- reliable personal transportation
- strong work ethic and ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Licensed Arborist
Preferred but not required for the position:
- Experience in the forestry or tree care industries
- Class Drivers License (Class B w/ airbrakes or Class A)
- Education background in Forestry, Arboriculture, or other Biology related field
- Experience operating large equipment such as grapple trucks, skid steers, etc.
- Experience with small engine equipment such as chainsaws, blowers, trimmers, etc.
About the Company
We currently have multiple bucket trucks, 72' Spider Lift, chippers, mini skids, and a 22-ton crane for large and dangerous tree removals. Suppose you are looking to gain experience in the tree care industry. In that case, this is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the most talented and experienced Arborists in Omaha in a fun and fast-paced work environment. For employees that are employed for more than 3 months, we offer benefits such as paid time off, paid holidays, company uniform allowance, continuing education,